I'm currently doing a PhD in Robotics at TU Berlin. I do research on dexterous manipulation with soft robot hands.
Before my masters degree, I worked for several years as a software engineer.
I live in Berlin, Germany. You can email me at email@example.com.
- University of Freiburg / MSc / Computer Science
2016 - 2019
- DA-IICT / BTech / Information and Comuniction Technology
2008 - 2012
Papers & Articles
- Surprisingly Robust In-Hand Manipulation: An Empirical Study
Aditya Bhatt*, Adrian Sieler*, Steffen Puhlmann, Oliver Brock (Jul. 2021, RSS 2021)
- CrossNorm: Normalization for Off-Policy TD Reinforcement Learning
Aditya Bhatt, Max Argus, Artemij Amiranashvili, and Thomas Brox (Feb. 2019)
- Artificial Intelligence for Prosthetics - Challenge Solutions (NeurIPS 2018 competition book) Kidziński et al. (Invited to present at the NeurIPS 2018 workshop)
- Stabilizing Off-Policy TD with Feature Normalization
Aditya Bhatt (Master Thesis, Apr 2019)
- How the Body Shapes the Way we Manipulate (Embodied Intelligence 2021 workshop)
- Surprisingly Robust In-Hand Manipulation: An Empirical Study (Robotics: Science and Systems 2021 spotlight, jointly with Adrian Sieler)
- Very comfortable with PyTorch. Familiar with TensorFlow.
- Training Deep Networks and RL Agents
- Designing Robotic Manipulation Skills
- Building Pneumatic and Tendon-Driven Robots